wth! yesterday, after Methodist Walk, we went to Plaza Singapura. Cheryl and Wan Yong wanted to watch movie again... haizz... but, the main idea was to make up for thursday, when we decided to watch another movie just cos the guys couldn't decide what they wanted to watch... haha! so aniwae, we watched Confessions of A Shopaholic. the show was damn funny lar! hahaha. okaie... then aniwae, the guys were going to meet us at Plaza Sing so we walked around first.(we were early) we went to buy the tickets for Cheryl, Wei Ye, Wan Yong and Kai Boon first cos Phoebe was still deciding... in the end, Phoebe went up to buy the ticket without telling anione! wl. so when Cheryl and Wan Yong bought another one, we had and extra... Amos, Stephen, Lik Jung, Damien and I were not watching... so, we had to force either one of us to go.. the guys forced Damien to go... I wasn't expecting that to happen... haizz.. so lyk, left me, 1 gal, wif Amos, Stephen and Lik Jung, 3 guys... argh! that's not the worst part... the worst is that i had to follow behind them lyk dog lar!!! wl! nvm... so the rest of the day was damn sian... nth interesting until dinner! haha...
I saw Ms Emily Tan at Parkway! haha.. She was sitting at the table next to mine... I didn't realise until I heard her voice... lol. I turn, she was staring straight back at me... CREEPY! jk. She was wif another teacher... haha.. lyk seeing Mrs Tan H.L. at my uncle's wedding is not enuff...
No comments:
Post a Comment