hellos!
yesterday was really fun! went to play basketball after school:P ate i school first ofc. then left together with Cheryl, Phoebe, Wan Yong, Wendy and Li Dan. was supposed to head to macpherson cc but on the way, Wendy, Li Dan, Wan Yong and I saw a streak of lightning that stretched 15 stories.. it was really scary and it was somewhere around where we were heading.. Wendy and Li Dan started to retreat into the void deck while the rest of us slowly followed behind them.. then we called "ah ma" to tell her where we were so that she could come find us.. followed by a phone call to kor kor, Wan Yong's idea to drag them over.. haha! we started walking to the basketball court to practise shooting while Wendy and Li Dan left for home.. reached the basketball court.. Wan Yong jumped when shooting a basket and her phone fell out.. then she started screaming:P so hilarious! started to drizzle but we continued playing cos it was on and off.. haha! then after a while, we went to macpherson to play.. supposed to play with kor kor they all but didn't.. jogged to Eileen's house.. drank water.. jogged back to the court and played more basketball! haha!:D played match, Phoebe selected the teams.. Phoebe, Wan Yong and Cheryl were in one group while Eileen and I were their opponents. so fun! I must really agree that blocking Phoebe was rather funny and painful at the same time! she ran around and around.. but when it came to anyone shooting, every one of us would jump for the rebound.. hehe.. then some of us would fall while the others got hit:P haha! then, time to go.. we had to rush cos we had to go home, eat, bathe and meet the other P.E. Captains who were also volunteering for the ROMP!09 thing.
the briefing was wasn't boring so it kept me awake throughout. then we were separated into the sports or games and stuff that we were going to help out with on the actual day.. I got basketball. I'll be doing the admin stuff:P haha! the funniest part was when the Voluteer Manager IC asked for voluteers to role play what the different roles are to do on the day.. Phoebe and I volunteered to be the 2 teams. I represented Team 1 and she was Team 2. it was really funny so we kept laughing..:P made us look ike idiots:P hehe.. jkjk. I really can't wait for that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment