Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. ~1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
thank you for everything today.. I noe you won't blame me and I don't either.. so sorry for causing you all that trouble.. I noe you didn't mean to not read the msg but I was already feeling guilty cos of the others going to PP and I was still doing class deco when I was supposed to go along.. so, I was sort of rushing and couldn't think straight I guess.. really didn't mean it, sorry.. and I didn't wanna tell you what happened not cos I didn't want you to noe but because I was on the verge of crying when you called. and I was afraid I might scare you even more if I started crying halfway.. so, sorry.. I'll try to tell you myself if I have problems or stuff I feel that I should share with you, next time.. and thank you, I love them:) (I believe you know what they are) thank you most of all for caring..:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
o.O.. hehe who arr???
ReplyDeletehaha:) someone;)
ReplyDelete