Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Phoebe and Wendy's birthday TODAY and I just wanna wish them both a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

To Wendy:
Yes, you're 15 girl! You're as old as I am:P haha! Thanks for all the talking about how we both felt about the stuff that happened earlier this week. Really made us feel better;) so... hope you'll have a great day today and just be super happy + hyper okayy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love YOU sister:D

To Phoebe:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl! Thanks for helping me out with all the "stuff" earlier this week:) You're awesome to have as a sis and bestie:D Hope you'll have a great day today!(don't need to tell you to keep yourself hyper cos you already are!) btw, that's a compliment;) hehe. See you later! Love YOU too;D

To the WHOLE clique:
Thanks for being there for me when I needed you girls. I really hope next time you are unhappy with anything, ANYTHING at all, that you girls would just tell me in my face. cos then I'd know how you all really feel and stuff:) anyway, thanks! I love all of you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment