Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. ~1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV)
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Have you ever thought of putting yourself in my shoes and seeing how I really go all out and try my hardest to get good grades for this group? Have you ever seen the amount of effort I've put in to do all the work that you will only see the hard copy after I've compiled and done all the editing? Have you ever thought of helping me by summarizing the information that you've researched on and really organise them so that I can see and understand easily like the rest do? Is it really so hard to just really do your part for the group project? I can't imagine how I will survive with you in the group if you don't buck up. It's already tough on me in my 6th week in Poly. I can't imagine 3 years in the same group.. Please.. Put in some effort in your work. I mean at least help me. You are lucky that you have time to study and don't have to sleep as late as I do all the time just compiling and finishing up all that you've missed out. And it's not like I didn't tell you what to do you know.. I literally typed everything I needed you to find and facebook messaged you everything. Yet there is still a number of items you didn't look for. If it was your individual work, okay, fine, I get it. But this is a group project and you are getting marks for what I've done? That's really not fair is it? You may not know but I gave you due respect 'cause you are a year older than I am. But guess what, I lost most of that respect for you in 6 weeks my friend. But still, I am hanging on to the little spark of hope that soon you will open your eyes and see that you need to change your thinking and grow up more.. Hope you will change and understand me.. Thanks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment