heyys!
friday's NENA outing was great! thank you Xin Ying for planning the whole thing:D had alot of fun with all those who went:D
went to watch a movie first. Darren was late. haha! we watched 'Ghost fo girlfriends past'. the whole story at first was really boring until the ghosts came in:P there was one part that I started crying.. hehe yeap, again...:P but the ending was great, although expected. hehe:P
funniest part was when we played truth or dare with Xin Ying's bottle. haha! spun the bottle and it faced me so I decided to choose 'dare'. then Jiang Han looked around and turned back saying that my dare was to go up to the 3 China ladies who were taking pictures and, ask them if it was possible for me to take a picture with them:P I was too scared so I didn't go and therefore had to choose truth instead. So, Jiang Han asked me, if I were ______, would I like ______? then I thought for a while and said, "no". haha! I mean after all, it's different feelings right... hehe:P
okaies so all in all, it was a really fun day. can't wait for the next outing tgt.. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment