Sunday, January 31, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUMMY!:)

doing hw again:) donno how to post what I wanna say out but I'll try my best..

1) anyway, I think it's awesome that we are frens:) better that way than having a one-sided thing then always getting upset when the other has a crush on someone else:) well, good thing there isn't that weird feeling when I see that person anymore:) it's just like how good frens should be:) thanks:)
2) don feel uncomfortable or weird anymore:) can talk as frens anytime:) like it's better than before when the questions are, "how's life";) last time, the conversation stops there cos no one knew how to answer the other. now, the conversation continues:D btw, they are not the same person:D
3) to you(you noe who you are): hope you will recover soon!:) take good care of yourself okayy?:) all the best for your next match too!:D JIAYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment