Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wooh! Sec 3 Camp was awesome! still very hyper today. came back yesterday but too lazy to switch on com hehe.. anyway the camp instructors are super funny, they're strict too though. every class was split into 2 groups if I'm not wrong and our class' instructors were: Edward, Group 3 and Wanz, Group 4. I'm in Group 4. our instructor emphasises on the importance of safety throughout the entire camp and it is really good that he did. cos no one got hurt or anything:) okayy, the food was not bad and there were veggies, so, no complaints;D the facilities are awesome:D love the kayaking and high elements. the general stations too:) the toilets are..alright, not too bad.. I mean considering it IS a campsite;) haha! then campfire night was okayy, quite cool actually. never dreamt that day would actually come. as in standing in front of 300+ ppl:P hehe.. Sheryl, Faith, Cheryl, Phoebe(F34), Yu Hung(F35), Ranjit(F31), Zai Hou and I(F32), were the emcees along with the other 2 instructors who lead Alpha and Bravo:) the performances, cheers, songs, games and even the aeroplanes flying pass!(kidding):P the chicken dance was seriously awesome though:D had fun spinning in circles with Sheryl and Phoebe. haha! almost couldn't walk straight after that, keep swaying to the sides at first:P overall, the whole camp was GREAT!:D
I LOVE YOU FOOLS!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment