Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello:)

I'm super into K-Pop now. I know some people feel that it is annoying and repetitive but it's really good music!:) Personal opinion of course:)

Haven't been posting much since after O's (which is weird) but it's cause I've been watching some Taiwanese and Korean dramas:) All the older shows that I've always wanted to watch but didn't have the time to before. Now I'm just working in a Cafe --> Tuckshop Cafe. The environment is great, AWESOME:) I really love it there. Being a waiter is tiring but fun:) I've learnt quite a lot so far and hoping to learn even more:) Coffee making is really fun! Preparing the espresso shots and frothing the milk:) I have to be faster though:) Mandy fighting! Janson fighting! Shannen's coming in tomorrow too:) so here's for her --> Shannen fighting!:)

Got posted to Singapore Poly and doing Hotel and Leisure Facilities Management. There's softball in SP but I'm not sure if I should join it.. I miss playing softball, miss pitching, miss batting, miss fielding, miss throwing, miss Coach Michael.. I miss our team. But I'm sure Whackers will always be Whackers!:) Our juniors will bring back the glory!:)

To Phoebe:
Hey girl, I hope you're doing great in U.S.:) We all really miss you. Tell us when you're coming back to visit alright?:)

To Shannen:
Tomorrow is your first day working at the Cafe, so take it slow:) We'll all help you out:) Shannen (Lee Ji-eun) fighting!:D

To Angela:
If you waited a little longer you could be working at the Cafe tomorrow too but it's okay! The bakery seems to really suit you too;) Anyway, don't give up though it's really tiring okay?:) Angela (Choi Minho) fighting!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment