Hi:)
Supposed to be celebrating an early birthday today:) So I'm kinda at a chalet which my mum booked at Changi. I think this is the quietest birthday so far but I'm okay with it cause at least some of my closer friends are here. Some coming tomorrow and Sheryl was here yesterday and today:)
Honestly, it's true that I have new friends and it's true that I care about them but if you say that I don't care about my old friends then it's being really unfair to me. I do care and I will NEVER give up on them no matter how much they really don't wanna bother about me. I don't mean they don't care, I know that they do and I'm really happy:) The thing is, all of us live our separate lives and we do all wanna meet up once in a while but you can't always think that it's because we don't make an effort to that we seldom meet up. We all do but we don't have the time now. Things change slowly because we all chose different paths to go in our lives. It's not that we don't care and it's not that we don't treasure this friendship. We do. So don't think too much on your side.
No comments:
Post a Comment