Think I'd probably post it up person by person, over a period of time...
Want to start with the most important person, after Jesus, in the youth ministry! Our youth pastor, Jeremy (a.k.a. Jerm):
Yupp, this is Jerm, our youth pastor! Amazing guy God has been using to impact young lives. Definitely a huge change from the Jerm that I used to know, I think, a year and a half ago? Used to be disorganized. Nowadays, he's becoming more and more organized and yet still being spontaneous. I'm so thankful for him investing his time in the lives of Shannen, Angela and I. Having this random internship programme in church and having us do bible studies with him. (though we never completed Genesis, hahaha..) Despite negative comments from youths, he's always been strong in the Lord, knowing that God called him this season, to rise up as the youth pastor of our church.
To Jerm:
Jerm, thanks for being a leader and pastor we can count on. Yeah, you are a man and you can fail us (and you may have failed our expectations many times) but we still respect you because we know that you seek God and submit to His leadership in things and thus, we too want you to know that the youth leaders are also behind you. We are learning to submit to you as you submit to our Father, following you as you follow our Father. Thank you for how you have set an example for many of the youth leaders, especially myself, on the way we should see others as leaders. We need to look not only at the faults of others but also the potential each person carries. Thank God for the time you spend guiding and teaching me about many things as well. I pray that God will always shower His blessings upon you as you serve Him and serve us. May He continue to provide for you and keep your relationship with Eishen so close to His heart. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment