Friday, February 27, 2015

A New Step of Faith/ Thanksgiving

2015-02-23 (Mon)

Started the Fresh Life journey with Malini on Monday! So excited as we take a step into a exploring the Word of God together. Have never done Fresh Life before so I'm clueless how to start the ball rolling, but I prayed that day that the Holy Spirit will lead the conversation and guide us as we ventured into the Word and into knowing more about God's sacrifice for us and His love for us. It was refreshing to come back to the fundamentals of my faith in Jesus. A great learning journey with so much to learn from Malini as well.

2015-02-25 (Wed)

Happy Birthday to Jan Jan, Tina, Jenna, Crystal and myself~ Hahaha!

My greatest wish and prayer is to keep growing closer to the Lord in this year. This is the year of the #BIGSHOUTOUT and I've got to let the #VOICE of the #LION in me to come forth. Speak up more (Cal said last year). Voice out when you need to sis (Ange said). Yeah! This year is the year! The tongue has the power to life and death. I want to choose to use it to encourage others. But just as I do that, I need encouragement myself and I will not keep it all bottled up~

Happiest moment that beat all other things this birthday, despite having to study (yet again), was the message I receive in the morning when I woke up on Wednesday.. "hbd" that's all I needed~ Thank You, praise You O God. I lift my hands to You and thanksgiving flows from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment