Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends ~
(1 Corinthians 13:7-8 ESV)
Dearest Abba Father,
Thank You for the love that You have shown us.
You are the Author and Perfecter of our faith.
You are the Alpha and the Omega,
the Beginning and the End,
the Starter and the Finisher, O Lord.
In You we can trust,
in You we can rely on forever.
Amen.
So blessed as I read of God's love in this verse and see the work He is doing in me as I willingly trust and take new steps of faith in the Name of Jesus to reach out to newcomers. Seeing many open doors in just a matter of 2 to 3 weeks of starting to open up more and do what I ought to have done a year ago. Wow! So amazed and so thankful for all the opportunities to be part of God's work in the lives of others. Jesus, thank You for showing me that I don't have to be someone else, I don't have to be a hypocrite in front of You and Your church. I can be myself and be authentic in a comfortable environment, with people whom I know loves You with all they have. It is so much more blessed to give then to receive, because You shower us with blessings as we give to others. You water us as we water others. My heart gives thanks to You O God. Thank You for the work You have began in me and have promised in You Word to finish. I love You Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment