Monday, August 31, 2015

Simple but important things to thank God for ~

Heavenly Father, You are a good good Daddy, always there and always encouraging me. Lord, really, apart from You, I cannot do anything. Apart from You, I am nothing. Apart from You, I cannot love people with the love You have shown me and poured out in my life! Abba, there are not enough 'Thank You's in this world to show You how much I am grateful for the little things in life that You have encouraged me with. People, Verses, Revelation, Visions, Prophetic Pictures. Thank You that Lord, when we don't limit You or box You up, we can see the love of God through many ways that we sometimes have never expected to hear from. I thank You Lord for the people that You have placed in my life to sharpen me and mature me Lord. I lift them up to You and pray that You bless each of them double portion. Lord, strengthen me this week for the encounters with You and with the people that You will bring into my day. In Jesus Name I love and I pray, amen! ^^

Some people to thank God for:



Sandy, my dear and precious friend and classmate in NIM ^^
Thank You for being an encouragement to me ~

Malini, my dear sister and sheep haha^^
Thank You Lord for growing me through this journey with her!

Left to right, Xavier, Bernice, Brenda and Yi En, from 3:16 ^^
Thank God for a little brother in Xavier that would look for me every week after service ~
Bernice who accepted Jesus and is willing for me to journey with her ^^ Thank you for your willing heart dear girl and dear sister. My privilege to get this opportunity to walk with you ^^
Brenda, thank you for being a sheep that God has used to sharpen me as a leader. Praise God that You have integrated well into 3:16 Church and for getting a job! Truly thank and praise the Lord, sis!
Yi En, known you for about 2 months or so, and am so excited to see God working in your life. In the creative aspect, God has gifted you in that area and He will call you into it, get ready my dear sister!

Angela, the uniform I was eager to see you in ^^
Thank God for you being a really big support as a fellow co-leader in the Youth Ministry! Jiayou at work my dear sister! God has given you the harvest field for the next 15-16 months ^^

Meow Meow, thank you for being a wonderful elder sister and mentor since we entered 3:16 Church till now. Wish you the best in your next season! Excited and praying for you Meow Jie! ^^


Raine, thank God for you. Though far away physically, yet Spiritually, we are connected by the blood of Christ and by His Spirit within us. Thank You for keeping my family ever in prayer sis! So encouraging to know there's someone there for me and covering me in prayer ^^




One more person who is not in the photos:

To my dear dajie, Amy, thank you for being a listening ear and giving me practical and spiritual advice on various things, like tonight ^^ Thank God for you ^^ Love you in Christ's love dajie ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment