"You were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation." (Revelation 5:9)
"Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be all over the earth." (Psalm 108:5)
The more I read this devotional book, the more I think that it's written for our day and age. Like it's as if this book was as prophetic as the bible itself! Who am I kidding? The Lord can use anyone anytime to write His Word in a prophetic way~ it's been so in line thus far and today is no different. As I read today's devotional, I'm thinking, "Whoa~ The Lord is near. He's reminding us to pray for one another, brothers and sisters, who are in other countries." I remember there was a session during War Room I believe, that Kah Wai said that Jesus will come back only when the world of Christian brothers and sisters are united as ONE. Unity has always been upon God's heart for humanity. And He doesn't leave us hangin'. In the devotional, it says, "As My children, learn to praise Me, revival sill sweep the nations." I look at it this way, revival comes flooding throughout the world and nations when we learn to praise Jesus in our lives! Praising God is not smth that you do only in a church setting and among believers only! NO NO NO! What's the point then? You praise Jesus even with non-Christian, non-believing friends around! Why are we ashamed? In the last hour of the last days, we are still thinking about how we won't fit into the world's "cool kidz" if we are public about our faith?! Really?! God says that as we exalt Him, He will enlarge our hearts to embrace what He is doing globally! God's desire is for all to come to repentance. He teaches us to worship Him as the answer to the world's problems!
Today, praise Jesus that we have been gifted by the Lord, uniquely! To join Him in speaking His message of grace to the world!!! C'mon!
Jesus! Thank You for the blood that You have shed for us! Blood that covers the sin of the world, not just one nation! Every nation, we will praise You and worship Your Holy name! For You are gracious, You are merciful and Your wish is that no one will perish but come to repentance. I pray for hearts to turn to You this last day! I pray that You ignite in the world, starting from our little church in 3:16, the Love of God! Let us impact the world with a movement of Love Lord! in Jesus Name we pray, amen!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment