hihi:D
quite a boring day for me today... apart from this morning ofc...(when I say morning, I mean early in the morning):P haha! okayy nvm...
......
went to play bball with a good fren today;D had alot of fun even though it was not such a favourable weather:P oh well, woke up at like 0640, then went down to grab a cup of milk, left for bball court... reached. "played hide and seek" with fren, quite fun I gotta admit:P hehe.. then let my hair get laughed at:P haiz..(knew it was coming anyway) stood in shelter cos was drizzling at first then talked about stuff and got laughed at AGAIN for being afraid of BIG balls(don think sick) talked for a while more then dropped my bag at the side and played bball tgt, kept shooting till my arms couldn't take it anymore:P then fren threw the bball in a bounce pass to me, caught it, but after it hit my stomach! PAIN!!!:P hehe(if my good good fren is reading, good for you!):P:P:P hehe:) donno why suddenly can't shoot le, so i just anyhow lar:P hehe, after that, go home:P hehe:) SOMEONE was saying why so early. but I still left lar;) haha! but still it was really fun the whole time:D
to my good fren: Thank you so much for everything today!:) I really appreciate it!:D
......
lastly, to carebear: Get well soon!:) make sure you drink lots of water alright! take care;)
No comments:
Post a Comment