yo!
super funny today! :P
first of all, supposed to meet Chi Yean, Damien, Likjung, Stephen and Weiye at paya lebar station, 1250.
watch movie (Chi Yean and I were late..sorrie)
next, headed for dorbygourt but changed to bugis cos missed timing.
in the end, still didn't watch cos next timing was at 1545.
(hahaha!)
stared at each other for a while.
Chi Yean and I decided not to watch.
went to walk around.
(freaking boring!)
went to mrt.
go to aljunied.
walked to geylang east library.
met Qian Hui and Theodora.
helped Chi Yean with lit.
(didn't noe how to do at first)
after much thought, wrote 1/2 of first para.
walked to mac.
saw COACH!!!
he was wearing brown t-shirt.
waved to him :)
he so cute sia!!! :D
three of them ate ice cream while I continued to do lit.
finally finished! :P
haha! okaies that's all for now :D
ttfn! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment