Monday, August 17, 2009

yay!
18 ppl from our class will be performing for the Teachers' Day celebration!!!
*******
Guys
-Wilson
-Elson
-Alson
-Qin Long
-Zai Hou
-Zhi Yong
-Samuel
-Janson
-Wee Han
Girls
-Faith
-Cheryl
-Sheryl
-Mandy
-Yuke Ling
-Phyllis
-Yu Yue
-Shu Ting
-Shannen
*******
so cool, so happy, so hyper, so SCARED too!:P Cheryl and I came to my place today to brainstorm the script and start the first part of it. then she was telling me this story and I was like, laughing like some mad cow gone super mad!:P hahahahahahahaha! all thanks to my powerful ability to imagine and picture stuff! hahahahaha!(but no offence Cheryl) so anyway Cheryl brought the script back to finish it off:) thanks Cheryl!!! - ppl english pro de, afterall;D haha! I'm nervous:P hehe.. oh well, good luck to all those participating! and all those not, pls support!:D thanks!!!:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment