Always knew that I'm not suited to wear dresses and tonight I just proved myself right!
To be honest, I like how girls can put on any dress and look great in them when I can't. But I guess that's how God made me to be. He wants us to understand that not everyone has great fashion sense or the perfect body because we are not yet in our glorified bodies. And only when we are able to see how we imperfect we are that we will truly appreciate the glorified bodies that we will receive (which is perfect) when we are in heaven!
'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder' people say, I think that we are all beautiful in God's eyes for He accepts each and every one of us with open arms as long as we are willing to take the step of faith to believe and put our trust in Him.
Encouragement:
Hope all of us will not despise the way we look or the way we are because no matter what our condition, He accepts us and loves us the same. Nothing will make Him love us more or less. He is the creator of all the things of the earth and He makes us how we are for a reason!
No comments:
Post a Comment