Truly want to thank God for speaking to me today and the past few days too! :) He's truly great and wonderful in all ways! So big and greater than all creation! He's the one worth living for.
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. ~1 Peter 3:3-4 (NIV)
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Feel really blessed by today's message. Norman was preaching today. I was troubled by some stuff in softball recently. Did think of quitting and if I had made the right choice to go back into it since I stopped in Sec 4. Anyway, the message helped me out greatly! Thank God and praise God. I felt blessed hearing Him through Norman. I can't quite quote exactly what Norman said but here's what I remembered: God doesn't want to remove us from what we are doing, He's not asking us to stop what we are doing and try something new. He's asking us to continue in what we are doing now and change the way we look at the thing we are doing. Something along the line of not moving away from what we are doing but continue in it because we have started it and that we already have a passion in the sense. Really thought about it and still thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment