Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that You will be in control of my life. Thank You Lord for the people You've brought into my life thus far. Thank You for their love and acceptance.
Lord, tonight I just want to pray for Shannen, Angela, Zhi Yong, Sheralyn, Tony and myself who will be having our tests starting tomorrow. Lord I pray that You will just take control of the whole thing and Lord I pray for Your wisdom as we do the papers. Father You've promised that Jesus WILL bring us out of trouble or through it. So Lord I just want to ask that You see us through this period of tests and allow us to do our best for Your glory.
Lord, right now I also want to thank You for a dear sister, Shannen. Lord, thank You for using her to bring us to church. Father, she is going through a tough time now that she wishes only to inform You of but Lord, I pray that You will use us and those around her to just encourage her and give her the love and acceptance she requires. Lord, be with her, be by her side and let her feel Your presence. Overwhelm her with Your love and mercy Lord, and keep her faith in You so strong that she will not waver even during this period of trials. Lord, comfort her heart and assure her of Your control over all things. See her through this time, Lord.
Father, thank You for all that You have given to us. Thank You that You sent Jesus to die for us. Thank You that You have forgiven us of all our sins. Thank You for the trials in our lives and thank You for listening to even the tiny prayers we pray.
Abba, Father, thank You mostly for Your great and awesome, crazy love. Your grace and Your acceptance! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment