Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Paper 1 - FROM (yesterday)
Paper 2 - F&B Operations (today)
Paper 3 - Econs (tmr)
Paper 4 - Law (day after tmr)

Dear Lord, just want to pray for today's paper. Lord, from today, the next two papers are going to to be a challenge for me. Pray that Lord You will see and guide me through these papers. Lord give me wisdom that I may be able to manage the paper and just pray Lord that You will allow me to recall all that I've learnt in class and that I studied. Lord I just also want to remember Angela, Shannen, Zhi Yong, Sheralyn and Tony as well. Pray that Lord You will give us the strength and diligence to study and prepare for our tests. Thank You for Your love and guidance. Pray all these in the name of Jesus, Amen.

1 comment: