Day 7 in Korea was basically breakfast and some shopping. So that's the end of the Korea trip. Thank God for a wonderful time and an awesome tour guide! Thanks Kitty! 고마워요 ~
Combined the 2 days in Shanghai together cause I didn't take much photos!
Dinner after we touched down that night!
Compared to Korea, that was a huge load of food.. Cannot finish at all. Haha!
Rest of the photos are totally not in order but yeah... Haha~
Lunch (less food than that night, a good thing) Haha!
Xiao Long Bao is sooooo goooood!!
The name of this place is there in Chinese characters I think. Hahaha ><
Another street. This area is more frequented for the foreigners to Shanghai.
Headed for dinner after this, and went for the EMI show (if I didn't get the name wrongly). Yet another really good show! It's part of the arts field but different from the one in Korea. This one is more like a circus act? No. It's like acrobatic acts! Really really good! Not to miss!
Last Day!
At the airport (time to leave) ...
Calls for another group photo! (with our tour guide too)
This time, the guide's name is "Stone". Shirui if I didn't spell the pinyin wrongly. Haha.
That's all for the trip!















No comments:
Post a Comment