Sunday, January 11, 2015

Seoul City (Korea Day 6)

Another heritage area!
 It's like a home for a huge family basically. (Too lazy to explain it though). Hehe~


On non-winter days, it's supposed to be water, not ice haha!

Lovely jump shots! ^^


Myeong Dong Street. Went shopping here but didn't really take much photos..

This was the only photo I took on my phone! Haha! It's 고구마 라떼! (Sweet Potato Latte) Really good, for me, because I was watching WGM and I always wanted to try it! I say it's a MUST TRY! (This was from Hollys Coffee btw!)


Yupp! Dinner time! The last dinner in Korea TToTT ...
Bibimbap with a hot pot for meat. Traditional bibimbap in Korea does not have meat in the main dish. It's purely vegetables and rice with a side spicy sauce! Tastes really awesome!


The best art show I've seen thus far! Like as in live drawing!


Our first photo together as the "kids" in the family tour group! Haha!




Back at the hotel! Kitty must be the nicest tour guide ever~ She bought us a cake to celebrate Christmas together! So grateful for her! Of course, that will call for a necessary group photo with Kitty included! ^^

She also mentioned the day before to have a representative from each family to do a short performance for Christmas in front of the whole tour group! Everyone thought she was kidding until she really made it happen. Hahaha! Thank God the 3 of us siblings have been singing a Christmas song the day before (that was on repeat at Everland). We even made up a small dance for it.. So yeah! We used it and performed together with Janelle too! Hahaha! Everyone was laughing, even us ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment