At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12:26-29 NIV)
Dear Father,
Thank You for every person that had confirmed their attendance for camp. Lord, we are so excited and we rejoice on behalf of the non-Christians who will be coming and experiencing You in a whole new environment. Camp Alive was awesome last year but Lord, we are asking for more this year! We are asking for the redemtion of our generation in ROAR15 starting later today! Father, we welcome Your presence even right now as I pray for Camp and every camper and helper who will be attending! Let Your love cover over us for You are our great Shepherd! Lord I pray for Kelly's friend and brother to come for camp in Jesus Name. I pray for Gillian's fever to leave her in Jesus Name. I pray for Fannie's situation to be resolved in Jesus Name. I pray for evryone who is going later to be protected and covered under this prayer in Jesus Name. Lord, I ask for a boldness for each of us, the leaders in each group to be bold and take heart that You are with us. This camp, I pray that we will shift our perspective and speak our peace as we shut up the noice from the liar of this world. Turn our hearts and minds to You God! Give us a powerful 4 day camp and heal every person from what has held us back in the past, in Jesus Name! Amen!
God, You and Your Kingdom cannot be shaken! And we claim that promise and we declare that You have given this generation a voice to speak our peace! To be a VOICE and not an echo! To be BOLD and not shy! To bring thie generation to You in Jesus Name! I declare this over our camp later today in Jesus Name! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment