Amen. Because You are the only One who hears my cry in my desperation and the only One who can answer my cries for help. So, who else can I boast in but You, God. I boast in You for bringing Zy back to You, for allowing him to be a huge encouragement to me in the period where I was in need of encouragement. Thank You for knocking on Malini's heart over and over and bringing her into Your loving embrace once again. Thank You for allowing Wei Lun to agree to come for camp God and for Janelle to come for camp as well. I pray for Meryl who's taking her A Levels this year that You be her pillar of strength and support that she will give You glory and praise at the end of it. God bring Cass back to You and let her see that as long as her faith is in You and her refuge is in You, You will redeem her. You will rescue and restore her crushed spirit. I pray for Sheralyn to be able to make it for the 2 days of camp as well, and to touch base with her again at graduation day this Friday. In Jesus Name, Amen.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed. (Ps 34:18 NLT)
You hear the cry of the broken
You hear the cry of the broken
You hear the cry of the broken
You answer the cry of the broken
You answer the cry of the broken
You answer the cry of the broken ~
Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. (Ps 34:5 NLT)
Lord, I am totally radiant with joy right now to hear that Malini wants me to accompany her on her journey with You. Totally joyful now as I hear about Zhiyong opening up to Jerm and how You have knocked on his door over and over and he finally opened it again through countless meetings with Calvin and Joseph who never gave up on meeting him. Lord, I praise You for working in the youth and stirring up something fresh and new in all of us! I'm excited to meet with You Lord. As I come running to You for help, You have not only listened but You have always been working in them and in the situations. I pray that shame will not pull us back from our knowledge of You God. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
For the angel of the Lord is a guard; He surrounds and defends all who hear Him. (Ps 34:7 NLT)
Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry, but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing. (Ps 34:10 NLT)
But the Lord will redeem those who serve Him. No one who takes refuge in Him will be condemned. (Ps 34:22 NLT)
Dear God,
Thank You for putting this Psalm during the start of this week upon my heart to read on. God, thank You also for teaching me a new way, through Jeremy, of hosting Your presence while reading Scripture. Something I never saw as hosting Your presence this way. Lord thank You for encouraging me through Jeremy last week and using Jerm in his down period to serve us and be a blessing to us. I pray that You cover him under Your wings as he hosts Your presence and spends time in You. God I pray that You put a boldness in me to fight for clarity and the gospel of Christ. Lord, I pray for a boldness to grasp every opportunity to share Jesus and not be a hesitant and timid mouse that I've been for long enough O Lord. This is the year of the BIG SHOUTOUT. I pray that I will SHOUTOUT Your Name to those You have placed upon my heart to reach. My family, my classmate, my friends. I pray for a willingness to give my time to things of Your Kingdom and not my own things Lord. I pray for a faith that will not give up praying for the things You have promised even if I don't see the physical effects yet. I pray for a hunger for Your Word and the Knowledge of You. And to have a fresh encounter with You daily before I can bless others so that my tank will be overflowing and not empty. I know Lord that "unless a kernel of wheat is planted in the soil and dies, it remains alone. But its death will produce many new kernels--a plentiful harvest of new lives." Lord I know that if I do not die to myself, I will not be able to place others' needs before mine and have my prayer life always and only surrounding my own needs. I pray for humility and sincerity in the way I approach people and things or situations. To be teachable and respectful to both my elders and younger friends. Let my faith in You arise O Lord. I pray that You use this broken vessel for Your Kingdom, God. I give myself a living sacrifice, ready to do what You have called me into, in Jesus Name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment