Thank You Jesus
You are faithful
Thank You Jesus
Your love is better than life
Thank You Jesus
You are faithful
Thank You Jesus
Your love is better than life
You are so good to me
With everything I am
I'll give You praise
You're better than life to me
With everything I am
I'll give You praise
From the rising of the sun to where it sets
I will give you praise
And in every circumstance
You are good
I will give you praise
I know I’ve got nothing to fear in
Your love
Your love is holding me
I’ll give I’ll give
You all of me
You are so good to me
With everything I am
I'll give You praise
You're better than life to me
With everything I am
I'll give You praise
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest in hope! (Acts 2:26 NIV)
Daddy God,
Praise and thanks be to You in the name of Jesus for You are the good and faithful Father who never fails us. You love us in an everlasting and unconditional love that allows us to be set free from our bondage of sin. We rejoice in singing praises to You and rejoice that You have listened to every prayer prayed out loud or silently upon our hearts. Thank You Jesus for turning our precious brother around and allowing us to see a change in him. God it just brings joy to my heart when he spoke yesterday. So glad and so happy to see the joy that lit up his own face. Father, I see Your glory shining upon his face yesterday and I saw the love of God expressed in words. Nothing beats that kind of joy that we experienced in the Spirit yesterday. And just as he has put it, no words can describe that kind of joy that we experienced in Jesus Christ for words will only do that joy injustice! All glory and praise be to You, Abba Father. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!
#dedicatedpost #czyk #2wkjourney
No comments:
Post a Comment