“How can someone like me, your servant, talk to you, my lord? My strength is gone, and I can hardly breathe.” (Daniel 10:17 NLT)
Abba, I know that there will come a time when I feel weak and alone. A time that all the strength I once had is gone and I can hardly find the strength within me to keep going forward. But Father, I don't want to be defeated by this giant of weakness and tiredness and lethargy! I want to live with the knowledge that You are my God and You have the strength that will sustain me through!
Then the one who looked like a man touched me again, and I felt my strength returning. “Don’t be afraid,” he said, “for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!” As he spoke these words to me, I suddenly felt stronger and said to him, “Please speak to me, my lord, for you have strengthened me.” (Daniel 10:18-19 NLT)
Father, thank You that amidst the world of people and pressures, expectations and targets to meet, there is Your Word. Your Word that gives life. The voice that speaks peace and encouragements! The Person who will hold me up and comfort me. The One who will speak such that You counter culture! The One who is different and authentic! Daddy God, thank You for being the One who gives me strength and renew my energy! I pray that as I spend time these 40 days, be it extended time seeking You or the "little" free time I have, I will hear You and I will regain my strength in You! Father I pray that You will give me the boldness to be like Jesus at the well, who spoke truth into the Samaritan woman's life. I pray that I will speak of the food that others around me know not of in this season so that they too will know You! I pray for my soul, body and spirit to be surrendered to You and to host Your presence daily as I work at where You have placed me! I pray that I will bring glory to You Daddy God! In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment