“But when Jesus heard about it he said, “Lazarus’s sickness will not end in death. No, it happened for the glory of God so that the Son of God will receive glory from this.”” (John 11:4 NLT)
Love this verse when Jesus was so confident in the Father who has given him the power over death! When Jesus said this, he did it with the confidence that whatever he asked of the Father, the Father will give to him. And Jesus loved Martha, Mary and Lazarus, but he decided to stay 2 more days before leaving the place he was at to go to Bethany. This totally exemplified his confidence in the Father who has given him authority to give life to whoever believed in Jesus!
Makes me think of my own life, do I have such God-confidence in what God has given me authority over? Can I also have such confidence in my Father in giving me whatever I ask of Him when I believe in Him?
No comments:
Post a Comment